Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Southport NC
The Ladies Guild meeting on Monday, January 11th has been cancelled due to a POSSIBLE Covid exposure. The church is being sanitized over the next few days so please know our parish staff and Father are being proactive to keep us safe and healthy.
Christine T. Volpe
Sacred Heart Ladies Guild President
IN THE MAIN CHURCH
FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- ALL attendees must be reregistered - this is to enable contact tracing if it becomes necessary; and to permit safe distancing.
- Each attendee must bring and wear a facemask while in church.
- Please arrive at 9:30.
- Entry and exit is through the main church doors.
- Please use hand sanitizer as you enter.
- Safe distancing must be maintained by sitting by ourselves, not with friends or in groups. Starting with the 1st row, one person on each end of the pew. The second row, one person will sit in the middle. This pattern will then be repeated throughout the church.
- If unable to sign yourself up, please contact Anne Benedict through the church office.
- Please do not attend:
- If you are unable or unwilling to wear a facemask while in church.
- If you are at high risk or vulnerable.
- If you may have been exposed to Covid-19, even if asymptomatic.
- If you are not feeling well or have any respiratory issues.
Submission of this registration confirms that you understand and agree to these precautions, and accept any risks associated with attending, and that you will share these regulations with anyone you are registering for.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Date: 01/11/2021 (Mon.)Time: 9:30am EST